International Semester in European, International and Comparative Law – Facultad de Derecho (Valladolid)
- This programme offers a full semester (42 ECTS credits) taught in English and is open to Erasmus + and bilateral exchange students from partner universities and also to visiting students from around the world. The course offer has an academic focus on European, International and Comparative Law.
- Dates: spring semester, February to June.
- European Legal History.
- Legal Argumentation.
- Comparative Political Systems.
- European Union Law.
- Judicial Protection of Fundamental Rights.
- Public International Law.
- European Criminal Law and Justice.
- Administrative and Regulatory Law.
- International Commercial Law.
- Comparative Private Law.
Prof. Óscar Sánchez –
firstname.lastname@example.org – Vice Dean for International Relations