International Semester in Humanities – Facultad de Filosofía y Letras (Valladolid)
- This programme offers a full semester (30 ECTS credits) taught in English and is an opportunity for international students to acquire cross-curricular training in humanities and to develop their cultural competence.
- Dates: spring semester, February to June.
- Anglo‐Spanish Historical and Cultural Relations (75115).
- Gothic Art and Architecture (75116).
- Philosophy of Science (75118).
- Urban Popular Music from the Hispanic and
Lusophone Worlds: Flamenco, Tango, Salsa and Fado (75119).
- Management and Production of Journalistic Projects (75117).
firstname.lastname@example.org – Vice Dean for International Relations and Mobility