International Semester in Humanities – Facultad de Filosofía y Letras (Valladolid)
- This programme offers a full semester (30 ECTS credits) taught in English and is an opportunity for international students to acquire cross-curricular training in humanities and to develop their cultural competence.
- Dates: spring semester, February to June.
- Anglo-Spanish historical and cultural relations
- Gothic art and architecture
- Management and Production of Journalistic Projects
- Philosophy of Science
- Urban Popular Music from the Hispanic and Lusophone Worlds: Flamenco, Tango, Salsa and Fado
firstname.lastname@example.org – Vice Dean for International Relations and Mobility