International Semester in Commerce – Facultad de Comercio (Valladolid)
- This programme offers a full semester (30 ECTS credits) taught in English.
- Dates: spring semester, February to June.
- Programme structure: 30 ECTS to choose from the courses offered.
- Expatriate Executives and Workers Management.
- International Trade.
- Human Resources and Sales Forces Management.
- Consumer Behaviour.
- Cultural Economics.
- Economic History of Commerce.
- Internacional and Contemporary Legal System.
- Internacional Tax System.
- Expatriate Excutives and Workers Management.
- Cultural styles of negotiation and protocol in Asia.
- New Western approaches to the study of Far Eastern cultures.
- Rhetorical Techniques.