Erasmus+ and International Agreements

In this section, you will find information concerning registration, admission and enrolment for Erasmus+ exchange and Bilateral Agreement programmes.

If you are not coming to the University of Valladolid on one of these programmes but are coming on our Visitors’ Programme, go directly to the Visitors’ Programme page and you will find all the necessary information.

When you are in your country, and have been given mobility to the UVa...

After you have received the e-mail informing you that your mobility place at the University of Valladolid has been given to you, you should do the following:

  1. Fill in the Registration of Foreign Students (Registro de Estudiantes Extranjeros) online.
  2. Send the following documents by email to the
    • Passport size photograph.
    • Identity card or passport.
    • Medical insurance and international transport and repatriation insurance (if you do not have it, you can ask us for information or get it when you arrive in Valladolid).
    • B1 certificate of Spanish language (if you do not have a certificate, you can do a Spanish course at the University of Valladolid Language Centre [register now] or when you get to Valladolid).
Once the above documents have been checked and validated, the student will be admitted and will be sent the Letter of Acceptance.
WHEN and WHERE to enrol

All students must enrol when they get to the University of Valladolid.

The enrolment periods are:

  • First semester: in September.
  • Second semester: in February.

All students must enrol at the International Relations Office, except for those who are coming to do a double degree (bachelor's or master's degree). They should enrol at their corresponding faculty/school.

DOCUMENTS required for enrolment
  • Learning Agreement or Studies contract signed by the coordinators at both the home and host universities.  (Visiting Students should present a copy of their application for admission with the agreed curriculum).
  • European health card or private medical insurance, which must clearly indicate that students are covered in Spain and which must contain insurance for international health transport and repatriation


  • At the time they enrol, all students must pay the officially established fees for complementary services: opening of the academic file, student card, academic insurance, and general administration charge.
  • Students who do not have medical insurance will not be enrolled.
  • Those wishing to do a course of studies at the University of Valladolid must have a good command of Spanish, since almost all of the lessons are taught in Spanish. The University of Valladolid does, however, also offer some courses taught in English that you might be interested in.
When you get to the UVa
When you get to the UVa...
  • Contact your mentor to let them know you have arrived and ask them for guidance.
  • Formally enrol at the International Relations Office, as indicated in the "Matrícula" (enrolment) section.
  • Attend the "Orientation Day" prepared by the UVa, which will tell you everything you need to know.
  • Go to the Police Office to complete all the required procedures.
Welcome to the UVa!

You can find all the information about the University of Valladolid in our Welcome Guide.

Returning home
When you finish your stay and are returning home...
  • Before leaving, you should go to the International Relations Office to get the certificate of your stay signed. If you are studying on the Palencia, Soria, or Segovia campus, the certificate of your stay will be given to you by your coordinating teacher.
  • You will receive the Transcript of Records or Marks Certificate by email within approximately one month after finishing your exams.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at:

UVa - Universidad de Valladolid, España
Servicio de Relaciones Internacionales
Casa del Estudiante
C/ Real de Burgos s/n

Contact Person: Raquel Chico
Telephone: +34 983 42 37 19