International Semester in Forestry – Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenierías Agrarias (Palencia)
- This programme offers a full semester (30 ECTS credits) taught in English.
- Start date: February 2020.
- Programme structure:
- With internship: 24 ECTS corresponding to eight courses to choose between those offered below + 6 ECTS internship.
- Without internship: 27 ECTS corresponding to nine courses.
Only students who have completed at least five semesters of their university study programme may enroll in an internship.
- Forestry and Biodiversity.
- Forestry and Climate Change.
- Forest Practicum.
- Conservation Hydrology.
- Forest Soils and Carbon Sequestration.
- Molecular Markers and Diagnostic of Plant Diseases.
- Conservation and Improvement of Forest Genetic Resources.
- Integrated Management of Forest Pest and Diseases: Cases Studies.
- Prof. Belén Turrión Nieves – firstname.lastname@example.org – Deputy Director for International Relations and Students.