International Semester in Commerce – Facultad de Comercio (Valladolid)
- This programme offers a full semester (30 ECTS credits) taught in English
- Dates: spring semester, February to June.
- Programme structure: 30 ECTS to choose from the courses offered.
- International Trade
- Human Resources and Sales Forces Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Cultural Economics
- Economic History of Commerce
- Internacional and Contemporary Legal System
- Internacional Tax System
- Expatriate Excutives and Workers Management
- Cultural styles of negotiation and protocol in Asia
- New Western approaches to the study of Far Eastern cultures
- Rhetorical Techniques