Nomination of international exchange students by partner universities
- Nomination deadline for mobilities during the first semester (September to February) or the full academic year (September to July): April 30.
- Nomination deadline for mobilities during the second semester (February to July): October 30.
- For Erasmus+ students:
The number of mobility places will be the established in the Erasmus+ agreement signed with the home university.
- For International Agreement Students:
The number of mobility places will be 2 full academic year places or 4 semester places, unless a different number has been included in the agreement signed with the home university.
- The home university must send the following information about nominated students to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com:
- Full name.
- E-mail address.
- Mobility period: First semester, second semester or full academic year.
- Study field.
- Type of mobility: for studies or traineeship.
- The University of Valladolid will contact the selected students to provide them with all the information necessary to register and apply for international mobility.